Future Global Health Leaders
Many students through their own lived experiences and academic interests, possess key skills needed for a career in global health. GHTP seeks to capitalize on this unique moment, to invest in students early to ensure they are excellent candidates for opportunities at USAID. GHTP created Future Global Health (GH) Leaders to connect diverse students with global health career resources and ultimately, expand the pipeline of GH professionals for the Agency.
Future GH Leaders Support Includes:
- Global Health Career Webinars
- Job Announcements
- Career Guidance
- Office Hours
- Continuing Education Tips
- Virtual Meetings
Join our Cohort of Future GH Leaders here: http://bit.ly/FutureGH
Join Us for Office Hours!
We're excited to now offer office hours to interested students from our Future Global Health Leaders Network. Starting May 14th, you can join us every Thursday and Friday from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time). This is a great opportunity to have your pressing questions about Global Health Technical Professionals (GHTP) and global health careers more broadly answered by program staff.
Here Are the Details:
- Each session will be held via Zoom.
- Questions will be answered via chat or video during your 30 minute session.
- Once you have signed up, you will receive a confirmation email, including a link to the Zoom invite for your time slot.
Sign Up Here: https://calendly.com/ghtp