Become a GHTP Mentor
To ensure the success of our Mentorship Program, GHTP is seeking diverse, mid- to senior-level professionals to mentor and share professional experiences with our early- to mid-career global health Technical Professionals, helping them answer questions like:
- What is the best way to settle into a new job?
- How can I learn and develop leadership skills?
- What should I do to advance my chosen career?
- How can I improve my communication and networking skills?
- How can I build my career and overcome challenges through the support of an affinity group?
We are specifically seeking mentors from within USAID as well as those from the broader global health community who can commit to at least two mentorship meetings each month. Mentors will serve as a resource to help our TPs navigate USAID, enhance their technical skills, and advance their career goals.
If you are interested in paying it forward in the global health field and serving as mentor, please e-mail our Professional Development Team at ProfDev@globalhealthTP.org to express your interest!